THE CANINE STARS
STUNT DOG SHOW
Dog Show offers exciting family entertainment
Everyone loves dogs these days, and our dogs are not only extreme stunt dogs and professional athletes, they are loveable pets that adore meeting your audience, too. Your guests will laugh, cheer, and have a blast watching big air stunts, frisbee freestyle routines, high jumping, incredible agility, flyball racing, and dock diving.
We increase return guest visits and overall attendance numbers at Fairs, Festivals and Expositions. Our audiences are encouraged to take photos to share on Facebook, and tell all their friends about the amazing Canine Stars show at your event.
The Canine Stars ground act for Fairs, Festivals and Pet Expos is paws-down the fan favorite Dog Show in the business!
Standard set layout shown above. However, as every event is unique, and we are the most flexible dog show in the industry – we can creatively work within your project boundaries and budget. Our Standard Ground Act features the following:
Stage & Set
- OUTDOORS on grass or concrete
- INDOORS on carpet or we can bring our artificial turf
- Fully self-contained performance area with perimeters, massive truss backdrop, stage props, stunt dog equipment.
- Sound System with trending family-friendly music during the shows (background music with event announcements between shows as needed)
- FOOTPRINT: Standard 50ft x 80ft (pool show)
or minimum footprint 30ft x 60ft (no pool)
- OPTIONAL: Artificial turf flooring if no grass is available.
- OPTIONAL: Dock Diving Pool – Water or Ball Pit Pool
- Trick Dog Stunts, Frisbee Disc Freestyle, High Jump, Agility and Flyball Racing, and/or Dock Diving
- Up to three 20-30 minute shows per day.
- 5-15 dogs per show, all different breeds and sizes.
- 2-5 performers with friendly, personable, professional announcing.
- 10-15 minute Meet and Greet with audience after the show, for autographs and photos with the dog stars.
Marketing & Advertising
- Your event sponsor banners or graphics integrated into our set as needed.
- Your event sponsor messages and key points integrated into shows as needed.
- Media appearances and photo opportunities as needed on show days (includes newspaper interviews, facebook videos/posts, television station interviews on-site or in nearby studio).
- Flexible load in and load out (dock diving pool requires 1-2 days setup, 1 day teardown)
- We require power, water, and 1-2 hotel rooms and/or RV parking (dry w/ 50amp) for our staff.
- We are USDA licensed and compliant, we’ve passed all random inspections with flying colors.
- Insurance Certificate available naming Event as “Additional Insured”
BOOKING: RIDER, CONTRACT, and PRICING INFORMATION